Thursday, February 10, 2011

Thursday is getting away from me Or Thar He Blows

Wow, it's much later than usual to get this blog posted. I really try to get it out there before 10:00 am CST. It's been a very busy morning already. In fact, for a Thursday it's excessively busy. Plus, constantly blowing my nose doesn't help matters. I really don't understand cold medicine. If it's a Nasal Decongestant, shouldn't it decongest your nose and sinuses? Why then, is my head so stuffed and I can't breathe through my nose? I just have to sit here in my cube, working and blowing my nose. It's not all that attractive for my poor co-workers around me. 

I'd love to spend more time dwelling on my sorry state but due to the amount of work I have to do today I cannot. This small paragraph and a half has already taken too long. Hopefully I'll have something delightful to write about on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment