Friday, April 22, 2011

Friday, you are a big fat head, but you do look sexy in that

So Friday’s adventured started early with a delayed train. Apparently two individuals got into a fight on the train and it was so bad the police needed to intervene.  This of course made the train quite late; in turn making me quite late for work.

I’ll never understand people who feel the need to disrupt everyone’s life for their own petty crap. It’s like those murder suicides where the crazed gunman goes to his former employers and shoots ten people and then ends up shooting himself. Why not save everybody the trouble and misery and just do the last part first? Why did you have to mess up everyone’s life? I guess you needed all those damn people to feel the agony you were going through. Or you could have left a note describing your pain.  Which would have been better for all parties.

In other news; the weather, I think it’s dumb to write about the weather. We all know it’s crappy out and I don’t know that it deserves any commentary, but I will say this. Be courteous with your umbrella. Just because you have one doesn’t mean you should thrust it about like you’re King or Queen of the Umbrella people. Most umbrellas have those little metal beads on the edges and it’s not nice to get poked in the face with them. Be aware of where your umbrella is and if you think it’s going to be a hassle, just don’t open it. You’re not going to melt. Unless you’re the Wicked Witch of the West, and if you are, thank you for reading my blog. You’re famous. Please send me one flying monkey to do my bidding.

Royal Wedding news. I am not British. I do not have a King or Queen (unless they rule over umbrellas) but I am intrigued by this Royal event across the pond. It’s quite a thing to grow up knowing that one day you will be the face and figurehead of your entire country. And now the eyes of your Empire are on you and your betrothed as you commit to marriage. A commoner who one day will be Queen of England, it really is some sort of fairy tale. I do miss Princess Diana though. I had quite a crush on her. A silly schoolboy crush, but who didn’t?  I do think Kate is very pretty but she’ll never be Diana for me.

Finally, work. I have to get to work. And that’s why Friday is a fat head. But I can’t help but love her, she’s shows just enough skin to make her desirable without being too slutty. I hope she lets me hold her later.

No comments:

Post a Comment