Friday, May 6, 2011

Not playing today

It's hard to draw the line between hooky and feeling like a bag of dung. I'm not really one to call in to work when I'm not feeling well but I did it today. The funny thing is, now that I've been at home for a while and relaxing, I don't feel all that terrible. I still have a pretty stuffed nose and a headache but I don't feel as rotten as I did when I called in. So now I feel guilty for not going into work.

I think its ridiculous that I feel bad about not going into work. What's the point of sick days and personal days if we're afraid to take them? I have four weeks of vacation this year and I doubt I use most of it, if any of it. So I took a day for myself, why should I feel guilty?

It's pretty lame. But I'll keep this short today because I don't want to sit here at my computer anymore. Anyway, hooray sick days! Boo actually feeling like poop. I'll feel better later though. I better. (shaking fist)

No comments:

Post a Comment