Thursday, June 2, 2011

Don’t take what isn’t yours

It’s a fairly simple message. If it doesn’t belong to you, don’t take it. My poor sister suffered a break in and burglary yesterday and she lost quite a lot of items. Mind you they are mostly just things and can be replaced, but the memory value is irreplaceable. Plus the emotional violation of having strangers rifle though all of your belongings is sickening. All the things you carefully organized and put away then strewn about the room without a care or consideration by some dirty habitual masturbator.

Because that’s what I imagine, a dirty, meth-head, acne ridden, troll who is constantly playing with himself; a stupid, greasy, mother fucker who is probably too stupid to read the instructions on a bottle of shampoo. It fills me with a lot of anger. Obviously.

I’m glad to have been raised with a rather strict moral code. I made my youthful mistakes regarding taking things that weren’t mine. I was in grammar school at the time and was punished so severely the very idea of ever taking something that didn’t belong to me again makes me want to vomit. I won’t even pick up a dollar off the street because it doesn’t belong to me.

As a human being, I feel so ashamed of these criminals that robbed my sister. It must be terrible not to have any compassion for other people or their possessions. Everything my sister worked for and saved for gone in a morning, without a trace or clue from anyone in her building or neighborhood. No one saw a thing. I always find that so amazing. It’s hard to miss two people walking down the street carrying a clothes hamper and a 42” TV and wearing gardening gloves. Nothing strange about that I guess.   They must have been using their invisible potion.  Damn, totally robbed by Wizards. That frigging stinks.

But the bottom line, no one cares. I am sick of living in a world where no one feels they have to take responsibility for their own actions. Out of work? Need Drugs? Can’t pay the bookie? Just steal someone else’s shit. Screw that. It’s a failure of social morality and a culture of looking the other way. Well, stop it. Let’s get back to the golden rule, do unto others as you would have done to you. It’s that simple. Don’t take things that don’t belong to you. Earn the things you want in life and if you can’t achieve them; then live with it and move on. Piss off.

 I hope these burglars get smashed between two, speeding, out of control castration buses. (Yes, I hope the buses castrate them) I hope they live but are so severely injured they need to rely on the kindness of others to stay alive. And one day, they die, slowly and painfully because someone broke into their room and stole their oxygen tanks and medication. I want to see the tears in their eyes as life ebbs from their rotting, stinking, diseased bodies. Hell is too good for those that steal, murder or rape. Drop them in the desert and let the blistering sand and heat erase them from the world and memory.

All in all, don’t take what isn’t yours. I can’t believe it has to be said. It’s just so simple. Now go out there and be a good person. Or else.

No comments:

Post a Comment