Thursday, July 28, 2011

Another late one…

Thanks to my continued dental work I am quite delayed in pumping this little article out. There’s nothing like dental work to start your day out right. Two more visits and I’ll be done for a while. Sigh. I’m starting to feel like Bill Murray in Little Shop of Horrors.

I did have a pretty good story idea for today. These grandparents were apparently taking their three granddaughters downtown for the day. They were all riding the train and they all seemed quite happy to be there and be with each other. No one was whining and everyone was excited. From what I overheard the oldest was 12 going on 23, the middle might have been nine and the youngest might have been seven. I don’t quite know what grandpa was thinking but the 11 year old and the nine year old were wearing very short shorts. I don’t think I’d let my granddaughters wear something like that.

Anyway, I had a whole story idea from the grandfather’s perspective and blah, blah, blah, but since I’m so far behind today I will have to save that story for another day. I thought I’d wet your whistle for it however. Kind of like a coming attraction if you will.

I’m going to jam a burrito in my face now and finish up all this wild work I have in front of me.  My only saving grace is the sweet smile of my bartender I’ll see later tonight.

Mmmmm…. Burrito.

No comments:

Post a Comment