Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Tuesday needs a little work

I had a great idea for a piece to write about last night. I was in bed, just nearly asleep when I was inspired to write an awesome, though provoking piece. I woke up and it was gone. I have no idea what it was about. I’ve spent a lot of time thinking about what it could have been but it’s just gone.

It hopped on the thought train headed out of town it would seem. It was probably chased out of town by a rowdy group of Caballeros and cowboys, all whooping and a-hollerin’, firing their pistols after it. I’m sure there was a lovely, forlorn schoolmarm, so in love with the idea that she’ll be unable to consider a life without it.

My life must go on however and Tuesday has decided it was going to be busy. So I’ll have to do some work instead of the real work I enjoy.   

No comments:

Post a Comment