Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Got to get to work…

I’ve been dealing with a certain level of ignorance I am completely unfamiliar with this morning. It’s a whole new level of self-centered ignorance that I didn’t even know existed. This self involved tripe has left me completely astonished and basically in shock. I’m baffled at the greed. I really am. 

The thing that really gets me is that my company has already admitted their fault and has indicated they would cover the loss. This is apparently not good enough for some people and they want more than they are entitled to. I especially hate it when it’s a husband/wife tag team going back and forth at me. It’s really just annoying and they should just stop it. The important thing is everyone was okay. No one was seriously injured. A car can be fixed; time is already lost so there’s no sense crying over it, you can’t get it back. It’s time to move forward and get on with your lives.

So as much as I would love writing more about it, it’s put me well behind for today’s planned activities and I can’t devote the time I need dear reader. I hope to have more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment