Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Kamehameha!

I think I’m addicted to a children’s anime show. I have been watching Dragon Ball Z Kai and I can’t get enough. It’s incredibly silly but I find myself singing the theme song in my head at odd moments and I oft discover that I really need to find out what happens to Goku and his friends. It’s so silly.

I think I need a hobby. Or at least a girlfriend. A hobby girlfriend. Yes. Clearly I need someone in my life to keep me on the level and not be all consumed with the going ons between Goku, Vegeta and the other Sayians. I’m ridiculous.

It is a good cartoon though. Oh man, what am I saying, it’s a cartoon and I’m nearly 35 years old. I do need to know what happens though. I think those crafty Japanese made it like a drug and now I’m addicted. Hmm….

Okay, I’ve got two meetings today and I don’t have any more time to devote to this today. I’ll hopefully have more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment