Thursday, October 6, 2011

Nothing like it

So again, my actual job is getting in the way of my passion and it’s very frustrating. I’d love to write a story all morning about the cool kids and how they never let you join their “Club Awesome Time”, but I can’t. I have to determine how much it’s going to cost to have a truck repaired after rear ending a car.

I’ve already started looking at job sites; I won’t get sucked into this Hell World again. It’s draining, annoying, aggravating, de-motivating and in general murderlicious. I’m always on the look-out for that escape job. The one that doesn’t involve a cubicle or dress shoes or hearing the complaints of hundreds of people that never should have been issued driver’s licenses in the first place.

Okay, phone is ringing again. Damn it.

No comments:

Post a Comment