Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Interior Monologue

Individual irritations I attempt
to ignore as irrational and
inappropriate.  Albeit, they
insist.

Incongruous and inconsistent,
annoying ideas infiltrate and
inflame my innards,
insulting any intelligence.

I am intrepid in my instability
and irrationality, self-imposed
isolationism and icy iconoclastic
immobility.

I am alone in an inner influence,
incapable of inviting another in to
investigate the interior issues I
invest.

It is irritating and infuriating to
idle in insecurity and injury, yet
adept in interpreting it as
idiocy, immaturity, and ineffectiveness.

Incorrectly I inscribe immediacy to
my irritations and they become incendiary,
igniting an influx of indulgent anxious
insecurities.

Inside, I ingest an inexorable amount of
irritation, imbued with inexhaustible
improprieties; and yet, I imbibe it all,
inherently aware of its impermanency.

Impossible inconsistencies in identity,
I laugh in spite of myself, involved in
the idiosyncrasies of an inner-monologue.
I am interestingly amused, and by my intonation,
less influenced by irritation.  

No comments:

Post a Comment