Wednesday, November 8, 2023

Interview for a Hero

 

So, what’s your superhero name?

 

“Kid Crunch!”

 

Kid Crunch?

 

“Kid Crunch!!!”

 

That’s…quite a handle.

What’s your superpower?

 

“Crunching!”

 

Crunching?

 

“Crunching!!”

 

I see… so you crunch like,

villains or their stuff, or just

like, stuff in general?

 

“I crunch injustice!”

 

You… you crunch injustice?

 

“Yes!”

 

How, and forgive me for asking,

how does one crunch injustice?

 

“Squats!”

 

Squats? You crunch injustice

with Squats?

 

“Yes! Squats! Cuuuurrunch!!”

 

Is that your, like catchphrase?

 

“Yes!”

 

Okay, great, thanks for coming

in and I guess, you know, we’ll

let you know. Anything you'd like to add?

 

“I was also President once.”

 

Super. Thanks. We’ll be in touch.


No comments:

Post a Comment