Friday, January 11, 2013

I Want You to Know


“So I really like you and I think that when you’re next to me the world is just a better place. No I don’t much care for your strange sense of humor or your over sexualized interpretation of the most modest of things but there is certainly something about you I can’t get out of my head”, said Sam.
“Um, that’s nice”, said Candy.

The music kept playing and the lights flashed hot neon sex over the velvety room.

“I mean, the way you act is questionable, but it’s not something I should judge. Hell, I’m half sober right now”, said Sam.
“Half sober”, questioned Candy.
“Yeah. I’m an optimist. So I wouldn’t say that I’m half drunk”, said Sam.

The song slowly came to an end and the announcer at the strip club noted that Rebecca was coming to the stage and the patrons should really give it up for Rebecca.

“You want another dance honey”, asked Candy.
“Yes”, said Sam.

He reached into his back pocket and grabbed his wallet. He pulled out a hundred dollar bill and held it out to Candy.

“I really like you and I don’t want you to go”, said Sam.

Candy took the hundred dollar bill and pressed her breasts against Sam’s chest.

“You keep this up and I won’t go anywhere sweetie”, purred Candy.

Sam smiled and leaned back in his chair as Candy straddled his legs and started rolling her pelvis back and forth in time to the music.

“It’s just that I’ve been alone along time and you’ve really shown me that I’m an attractive man. I’m not terribly great or anything. I just have a lot of love to give. I’d like to give it to you if I could. But I know that’s just silly. You’re a young woman with your whole life ahead of you and I’m just an old man who’s set in his silly ways. I’m not one to change at this point and from what I can tell, you aren’t much for changing either”, said Sam.
“You got it honey. I’m my own woman”, said Candy.

She turned over on Sam’s lap and started rubbing her butt against his groin. Sam smiled but wasn’t actually aroused.

“I’m trying to tell you that I’ve made some serious mistakes in my life and I’ve learned from them and every day I feel bad about the things I said to you and how I behaved. I wish I had been a smarter man.  A stronger man”, said Sam.
“What”, asked Candy.

Sam adjusted himself as Candy flipped her hair back and spread her legs in front of him.

“I said I’m a foolish old man with too much love to give. You hurt me so. Every time I see you it’s painful. But I want to see you all the more. I want to see you smile and hear you laugh. I want to see you on Sunday mornings for breakfast and coffee. It’s completely crazy and I have no business being interested in you, but I am. I care so deeply”, said Sam.
“This song is over sweetie. Do you want me to dance more”, asked Candy.

Sam sighed and looked at his drink. He shook the ice in the glass as Candy waved at a group of businessmen still wearing their ties and suit coats.

“No honey. You can go. I’ll miss you terribly though. But you can go. Do what you need to do and I’ll be here when you get back”, said Sam.

Candy fixed her hot pants and adjusted her sheer bra. She leaned in toward Sam’s ear and whispered.

“I know about you”, she kissed him on the head, “You know, that I know, that you know, that I’m not looking for you”, said Candy.

Sam nodded and looked at his thumbs. Candy drifted toward the table of businessmen and flipped her short hair back.

“So, who wants to do me?”, she flirted.  

No comments:

Post a Comment