Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Shoes


It’s a new taunt.
A new device designed
to drive me into an even
further frustrated state.

She teases me with her
high heel shoes and long
legs. A short skirt and a
twinkle in her eye.

She knows it makes me
crazy. Her legs crossing
and uncrossing as my eyes
follow the lines and
curves of her body.

I want more. I want to
see more. It’s a palatable
hunger searing my blood
and boiling in my brain.

Those shoes. A huge variety
of high heel shoes to tantalize
my eyes. I never knew I was
such a sucker for them.

Or maybe I did. Maybe I
always knew, but it’s been
so long since I’ve met a
woman that likes them more
then I ever knew I did.

It’s wonderfully painful to
be tormented by a beautiful
woman and her sexy shoes.
A sinful joy of anticipation
to see them again.

I am a sucker for them,
her,
heels,
legs,
kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment