Friday, April 5, 2013

Recharge

Sometimes sadness stings the
corners of my eyes and
I think, 'If only I had a
little more sunshine and
good music and woman
to dance with everything
would be alright'.

Sometimes it's just
sunshine.
Sometmes it's just
music.
Sometimes it's a
woman.
Somtimes it's
dancing.

Sometimes I can't
dance.
Sometimes it seems
like I see her every day.
Sometimes the music
is terrible.
Sometimes the sunshine
is obscured.

That's when it's time
to recharge by unplugging.
Unplugging the corners
of my eyes.
And look for a sunny place,
with music, woman, and
dancing.

Outside of the walls of
my mind. Where things
can go wrong, but with the
right golden sun rays to shine a light
in the dark, the good songs to
sing along to, a woman to hold
a little tighter, the wrong things
are less and the good things are
great.

A recharge, so my eyes
can dry.

2 comments: