Thursday, July 7, 2011

Did I tell you?

God you look hot today. Seriously, it’s quite possibly the best I’ve ever seen you look. I mean the way that dress fits your body, I mean, it’s fantastic. I should have said more about it last night, but I was kind of at a loss for words. And the way you kept unwittingly teasing me with your constant fussing with it. My goodness it was awesome.

Those shorts you’re wearing are amazing. They really show off your smooth and silky legs. I know we say it all the time but, wow, it’s truly a sight to behold. I could watch you walk around in those all day. Watching you crossing them and uncrossing them could become a more popular national pastime than baseball.

That top is fantastic, the way it hugs your curves and shape. I can hardly resist staring at you. Not in a creepy, stalker way, but with a look of reverence and awe. I wish I could shake the designer’s hand for making the perfect garment for you.

Your skin is so soft. I wish I could spend hours just gently caressing every inch of you. In fact, it’d be my serious pleasure to do so. If I could establish an institute dedicated to gently touching you I’d do it. All I need is a grant from the NEA.

I felt your lips once and the mere thought of them touching mine sends electric waves all through my body. It heats my brain up so much that I can hardly stay focused on the chores and deeds I must participate in. I’m a puddle of mush looking to be re-formed at your gentle kiss.

I never knew what lost was until I looked deep into your clear and sparkly eyes. Everything else faded away as I drowned in your cool, attentive, eyes. They dance in my thoughts and I feel happy every time they happen to find me.

That smile, that big beautiful smile. How it makes my heart leap from my chest and dance the rumba across the bar. It makes me weak and strong all at the same time. Especially when it’s me you’re smiling at. I’d dance across the planet if I knew it was a smile for me.

That hug you gave me when I wasn’t expecting it. How you held yourself so close to me for that moment. It was a moment of fulfillment I won’t soon forget. A validation of what I might mean to you and how real it made me feel. I didn’t want you to let me go.

I didn’t tell you? Shame on me. Shame on me indeed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment