Thursday, October 13, 2011

Oh man, that's busy...

I've been on my phone all moring dealing with a new and very demanding client. It doesn't help that the system we should be using on the computer has died and has been inoperable since yesterday afternoon. There's this snowball see, and it's at the top of a hill see, and it's about to roll down and crush the entire town of Claimsville, U.S.A.

The residents of Claimsville are doing their best to tape up windows and secure their property from the impending snowball of hell but there's only so much that can be done. Lives will be lost, homes will be destroyed. No Superman will fly around the world counter clockwise to go back in the past to fix it. It'll be a lot of shoveling and digging, looking for survivors. 

I've actually just been building fortifications around my property to fend off the zombie horde that will likely rise up after the snowballocaust. It'll be hell, but I'm a survivor.

So I must get back to digging this moat and filling it with alligators. Can you believe the price of alligators these days? Sheesh. 

No comments:

Post a Comment