Friday, April 29, 2016

Eat Your Porridge - Sex Fart

You want to go out?

“Yea!”

You want to have fun?

“Yah!”

You want to celebrate the
rewards of a week
spent fighting the good
fight?

“Hell ya!”

Too bad. It’s Friday
morning and you can’t.

“Aw, that’s mean.”

Shut up and eat your
porridge.

“But I don’t even like
porridge.”

Eat it. Love it.
Smear it on your face.

“Okay, you’re sort of losing me
on that one.”

You love your porridge you naughty
weekday.

“Um, I think I’m gonna go.”

Not yet you’re not. Finish your
porridge.

“Fine. But later I’m murdering you.”

Wooo! Friday!

“Shh, you’re making my porridge
nervous.”

Sorry. Eat up. Shovel it down.
All of it.
In your face.

“Okaaaaaay…?”

Wooooooooo!!!

“Did you know by putting the
words ‘Sex’ and ‘Fart’ in the title
will increase readership?”

Porridge Friday!!!!
Woooooooo-oooooo-ooooo-oooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

“Calm down, jeeze.”


No comments:

Post a Comment