Tuesday, September 6, 2011

That’s unfortunate, really

So I’ve caught another cold, already. My immune system has gotten pretty weak is would seem. I’m always catching a damn cold these days. I was good all summer, but as soon as the weather cooled off, BAM! A new cold.

Some have suggested it’s allergies but I am not allergic to anything. That’s one of the odd blessing of genetics I suppose.

The really unfortunate thing is how much work I have to do today and how I really must get to it. I’d much rather write something but duty as they say calls. So I hope to have more time to write something tomorrow.

P.S. Happy 65th birthday to Freddie Mercury. We've come a long way as a society where Google can wish a deceased homosexual singer a happy birthday. Good for us. I'm proud.

No comments:

Post a Comment