Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Hot Topics


Today is one of those days where I’ve been struggling to come up with a piece to write about. I tried checking the headlines but that’s so doom and gloom. But I’ll stick my nose in it a little. So Iran is getting all Nuclear and stuff and making everybody in the Middle East all nerve-noid. Whenever I hear these types of stories in the news I can’t help but think of Nostradamus.

He allegedly predicted the rise of a Middle Eastern power bent on war which eventually brings about the end of the world. I always thought it was pretty easy to point the finger at the Middle East for being the harbinger of global catastrophe. Even when Nostradamus was alive it was still a hot bed of social and economical clusterbanging.

I’ve lost interest in writing about this. Work stupidity has gotten in the way and let’s face it, for me, it’s far more pressing that Iran’s nuclear capabilities or Nostradamus’ doomsday prophecies.  So I have to stop and pretend I’m not completely irritated with the redundancy and hoops I have to jump through just to do one thing.

It’s truly sailing on the high seas in a gondola, using manikin arms for oars. 

No comments:

Post a Comment